Tuesday, January 2, 2007

New Year Memories -1


I have been to Calcutta , Kharagpur , Siliguri , Puri , Konark , Bhatinda ,Churu , Pune , Darjeeling , and a host of other indian cities .
For past one year , i have been in Mysore ( which i consider The Best Place ) and Bangalore ( opp. to mys ) , but this new year We 8 friends went for a ride of lifetime . Its true we go places , but few will always remain in our heart like the beats in living human heart , like music in nature. My golden days have been in mysore in infosys , with friends like aby , andy , buddhia , sid mishra .. and list wont finish. so year ending we decided to make a trip , and since memories never die , i called up all my friends to ask if they can come for a long week end in new year, and response was awsome. so we had a trip booked .
Members In Crime : Ashish , Chinamay, Deepak , Dipankar , Nikhil , Neeraj ( laziest of em all ) , Rajat , Siddhi.
Places : Wainaad ( Kerala )
The time is less , and instances and memories more . It will take me some few more days to complete this message , so this is first part of multi part series which will complete soon. And most of my future blog posts , i will let the pics do the talking .....


And believe me ,,,,..... u will be jealous of me after this blog ...
pics will float for a month now

Now this is me doing speed boating .
.. and also i did some cool fotography .. juz look at this water lily .. from my Mobile cam ...

Do Tell me If You like it , i will appreciate the comments ....
Deepak Gupta
Time Traveller

1 comment:

  1. Amazing to read n c the pics....

    N trust me even i wud love to be a part of sum thin lik this....

    ReplyDelete