Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Life Line

Have I always met a new friend with the same warmth as i met her. Failed to recognise a face so familiar in this unfamiliar world, and nearing losing to one of my rarest gem of a friend. Never would have a girl come to me so close to telling that i am still the best. The day when all shades of life seem to fade away , she stirrs colors in my life with the fluency like a perfectionist. That exactly what she is , a topper, a friend , an advisor , a big B and still a little child at heart. Unlike most of people she will be ready to take a positive constructive feedback but above all she is the one of the basic reasons i am able to control myself from this so illusioned world.
The day when i saw her , i just saw her ,... and her. She is a real beauty , fairest cheeks and smile to die for. That was a time when I was in a real emotional turmoil , somethings which i told to 3 other people in my life ,and she was the most sensitive of them all. The other person whom i told the same story would not even try to understand, though may be thinking of me as a fool.
whatever you may call her , my imagination , my story, my sketch ... she is one of the realities in my life , and i will go to stretch , any possible extend just to make sure she is there ... for now and forever , for if she is there ... i really dont need anyone else
But why should i call her life , or life line , because even in most busy of my schedules , i will find out time to talk to her , and vice versa ... just like in most busy times u still breathe .
What more can i ask from God , she knows it .... i wont say it .. u will never understand ....

No comments:

Post a Comment