Thursday, March 26, 2009

The building blocks

It has been a long time in this world , 25 years done. Long time , but i am sure i learnt most in first five years then in next twenty. Still i dont remember anything from that. Today i write words and sentences in English , but when did i learnt them. My mom tells me , i did my ABCD at age of 2 , and numbers at 3. I started making sentences at 4 and by 5 i was giving oral exams. 
I now know love , and my friends think i know what is friendship, but i dont think i will be anywhere near to what my parents did. Selfless love to make me what i am today. 
I run on streets , drive bikes and have ability to stop. I sense danger , and i interpret love in its pure form , these came when i started tricycling. As Newton did an intgration over a period, so did we. I grew from 5 to 25 , and i saw many things. Broken bones , laughing friends , love , heart-break, friends , not so friends , politics , conspiracy , envy and many shades of life which tell us to learn. We opt most of the times to go with the emotions and not learn from it. we should start doing it . 
Lets start with basic thing :
 Never Expect . all know , but a few do. The greatest pleasure comes when u dont expect , and you get something. Its depression when you expect and dont get it in desired form ,and devastating when you dont get after expecting. 
Dont Lie ::::: Never Lie in frienship ,in relations , for people you care , and otherwise. Most of the close friendships die because of this. If u need to lie , then something is wrong in the friendship. Dont be afraid to tell the truth, things can always work out. Remember: People who matter dont mind , and people who mind dont matter . 
Love : Love all your friends , and if you develop feeling towards a particular friend , be bold and tell it. Most probably the person will refuse, but that is the best way to save a friendship. DONOT , i repeat DONOT forget your other friends if the person agrees to your love. And if the feelings are not reciprocated, love as a friend. 
Sacrifice : the last bite of a meal is shared , give away the last chip from a Lays packet, save last drop of water from the last bottle in a trip, make a cup of tea in middle of night. Trust me , the last chip wont fill your tummy as much as the love would once the other person understands. the thirst will go unquenched if you drink the last drop. 
Radiate : Make the positive vibes, be ready for friends forever . They teased a girl , principal coming.. stand by them. Make your friends believe in you , and never break it .
Above all , be a sport always. Trust me , a lost friend is "The Lost World". I have lost many , and as you read the heading of my blog , its for those Lost Worlds , i lost while gaining all these experineces. 
If you think its a worth , drop a comment down ... 

9 comments:

  1. its tooo tooo good dear......
    and i liked it alot.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome write up Deepak...
    Me too liked it a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neha .... u r just tooo good .. when i think of happy faces in my life ... your face no matter what comes to my mind. For your constant reading and comment , inspires me to write more .
    Ramya ... smile , i wrote another for you . Imperfections . Hope it helps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanku Deepak...
    Being constant reader.. I love to read whtevr u write... All the credit goes to ur articles, which r too good to read...
    Plz always keep writing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neha .... You know i know so many Neha zzz ... still your constant comments and aspirations keep me going ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Tragedy King.......April 17, 2009 at 5:24 PM

    nice 1 bro.......

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the blog as much i love u as a frnd!! hats off...

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice sharing..........but............

    ReplyDelete