Saturday, January 15, 2011

Horoscope or HorrorScope

If someone just asks you, Are you Gemini, or Cancer , you will reply back. Yeah, can't you see I am best. Offcourse, I am Gemini. I have split personality which i carried for 25 years of my life. The features i boast of and the things I learnt to live with for those whom I didnt have an explanation. I like so many others read my next year fortune just to get this junk floating everywhere today. Your horoscope has changed. Suddenly I am a Taurus. The detailed list of new sunsigns are : 


Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16.
Aquarius:
Feb. 16-March 11.
Pisces:
March 11-April 18.
Aries:
April 18-May 13.
Taurus:
May 13-June 21.
Gemini:
June 21-July 20.
Cancer:
July 20-Aug. 10.
Leo:
Aug. 10-Sept. 16.
Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30.
Libra:
Oct. 30-Nov. 23.
Scorpio: Nov. 23-29.
Ophiuchus:
Nov. 29-Dec. 17.
Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20.

And another Ophiuchus dimension. So many of my friends just are new born babies, were possibly outcast at beginning of civilization. The only sign that represents a real man. All my prior understanding of a wonderful 12 sun signs is gone. Are all the astrologers who predict future were not able to predict that a new sign will come in existence soon. How can my astrologer be so sure of my cards in 2011 when he ceased to know I am no longer a gemini. 
It is upon us to either accept the new changes or keep on going the way it is. There might be a new column added to the existing 12 constellations. 13 constellations, even the destiny is against me, it seems. As much as I don't like that number, I don't like being pushed to believe new sun sign. I might accept someday that I am taraus, but the personality in me can't change overnight. It just can't change because the position of sun and earth have changed a fraction of second. I can on other hand do believe if its the way of life, and pretty sure , we will have many more zodiacs coming up the sky. Few more changes, and may be I will have my sign back since the position of sun , moon earth , the solar system and universe in itself keeps on changing. 
I might believe the scientists someday, but as of now and this year in particular , I am What I am , and Gods above make sure I get the taste of new sign for remaining 2 years. These astrologers also claim world will end in 2012, so the way I laugh off that concept, I will happily laugh over this one. Make sure you let horoscope be a horoscope and not let it become a horrorscope 

2 comments:

  1. Most people that earn money being an affiliate sign up with several Affiliate Programs. In fact, you have to test out several before you find those who will make you the most money. About the most important areas to consider when you choose to promote products as an affiliate is to choose worthwhile products. If you wouldn't buy it or have any use for it chances are your customers won't either. Remember, even though you're selling over the web and not in person, no matter whether you truly believe in the products you are promoting will show through in your marketing efforts. Choose products that you truly believe in if you're going to persuade others to buy them.

    Regards,
    [url=George (The IT Guy)[/url]

    ReplyDelete