Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Wonder If they Too Miss Me ....

As i was in Mysore from a period of Oct 2005 to Aug 2006 , and then in Bangalore till Sept 2007 , i met so many friends , and so many memories which one can find throughout my blog. But this post is a question to myself, my lone self asking my soul that do my friends also miss me as i miss them. Have i been successful to create a small void in their life which will be missed for a long time. has this useless person found a place in any of the his friend's heart.
First thing that any of my friends, i think wud miss ( my housemates ) must be morning tea , or tea at any hour. And with one cup of tea would assemble all and talk the heart out.
My chatter - oh come on !!! there is not a caliber of any normal humna being who can blabber entire day without head or toe as me. Who i think wont let anyone die bored , but my comments. Have my constant chatter also left a void.
Have my useless comments brought a smile to your face anytime , and do they still compare a similar comment by someone. Do they not miss me while watching a movie, for fundoo commentary. And on top do they still use some of my PJ's and styles when am not around.
Then there are always a person who gets ultimate treatment , i dont know about my friends but my foes are sure , would never forget me. Had they been able to top the verbal insults thrown at them.
Last section of people: These are those people whom i have spent my last few months in Bangalore. For all the movies we saw together , for all the birthdays we celebrated , all parties we lived , all BDA we searched , all Hosur we ran lives out , all shortcuts we found , all intutions that failed , do you still call out "Deepak" sometime thinking Bloody hell, is he still there.

I am one of those disease who are difficult to be eradicated , and will cross paths more than often. My all tries to be normal , talk less have just resulted in people around me also talking more, for the color Black is like that. Takes all in its stride , just like my character.
Full of corruption , dirt , backstabbing and hell worth , if they are able to accept me.
My taunts on going to gym , ever-ready to go anywhere , and one thing which they should miss .My timings , atleast one thing that prevents my tainted image. And all things i promised i did , there was not a single leak, and did all possible to help all my friends, and those who were not in same way, selflessly.
Stop this virus before it spreads smile all over the world.

12 comments:

  1. Kuch log(virus) dil ke itne andar tak ghus jate hain ki unhe nikalna namumkin hota hain,
    aur maan lo ki hum koshish bhi karein nikalne ki to jaan jane ka khatra rehta hain(woh bhi 100%)
    aur yeh wala virus(deepak)to us type ka hain ki jinko lag jaye unhe hasne ki,jindagi jine ki,
    ek aur waghay mil jati hain, to aise virus ko kon nikalna chaega dil se.
    Apna deepak yaroon ka yaar hain. I am very thanksful to GOD that deepak is my friend.
    And i really wish this virus should spread all over the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kuch log(virus) dil ke itne andar tak ghus jate hain ki unhe nikalna namumkin hota hain,
    aur maan lo ki hum koshish bhi karein nikalne ki to jaan jane ka khatra rehta hain(woh bhi 100%)
    aur yeh wala virus(deepak)to us type ka hain ki jinko lag jaye unhe hasne ki,jindagi jine ki,
    ek aur waghay mil jati hain, to aise virus ko kon nikalna chaega dil se.
    Apna deepak yaroon ka yaar hain. I am very thanksful to GOD that deepak is my friend.
    And i really wish this virus should spread all over the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. deepak is a very good human being who likes to be friendly with everyone...........keep it up deepak.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They say love is rarer than genius.
    And friendship is rarer than love.

    From my limited experience, I can say that the biggest gifts of our lives are good friends. So I second the sentiment. And Deepak (aka Babloo) ;) you are one heck of a good friend.

    Best always!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what do I say about this person, he takes u in whole new world of fun......... he makes u feel so good that whole cloud of worries vanishes for a moment........ He is new breed of good viruses and u dont need any anti virus for them. There is lot to write abt him...par abhi ke liye kaphee hai....

    ReplyDelete
  6. @vaibhav- thanks a lot, spent a lotta time with u in mysore. U just exxagrating it yaar
    @anika- thanks a ton , this was really very nice on your part
    @Pankaj- now whos pulling my leg , though i accept good friend wala funda :D
    @rajat- man , so many biking experiences and wayand , mys , blore , dilli ... you are one of those for whom i have written this post

    ReplyDelete
  7. life is a garden and you are a thorn that pricks in the wrong place... You got stuck in the a**..
    hehehehehe...
    I'm just joking man...
    i have always appreciated you as a good friend....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rx: This virus is very good for health...Small dose, medium dose or overdose...daily dose of this virus, in any quantity will make ur day...I really miss the times in Mysore...Doctor Aby (MBBS, MD, ND, etc etc)

    ReplyDelete
  9. bangalore is sooooo awesome without you.. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  10. @arora - one of those for whom this post is written. tumhare utare huwe din tange hai lawn mein ab tak , na woh purane huwe, na unka rang utara hai.
    I miss the time when you used to come at 6 and go for yoga , for times at 845 we both were last ones to leave the building, and sometimes wonder we both are so late how can we manage to reach if we both were in same room.
    I miss the dialogue , shubham , bandhu , aapki bhabhi ka fone aur na jaane aise kitne chote mote dialogue.
    aapka woh expression jab koi blunder ho jaata, tera woh her kaam mein helping hand , tere saath bitaya her pal mere saath hai ... ta umar ...

    ReplyDelete
  11. @phoenix - Hrishi ... cool insaan , mujhe AOE khelna sikha ker issi ne mera future aur lappy barbaad kiya hai , pakad ke maaro isse ( shrewd smile). Ever ready for swim ( remember sardi mein jaate the , night mein aur Bala used to find excuse).
    woh hemantwa ki leni, CSPD walo ki burayi kerni aur project mein bug nikaaalne per meri g*** maarni ...
    woh Project party mein milna , tera diya huwa canadian dollar teri yaad ki tarah mere pass hai ... miss a true friend as u ..

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Fateh - u rock dude .( i know u will appreciate less words from my mouth :D )

    ReplyDelete