Tuesday, May 27, 2008

an evening walk with her ...

Sometimes in life one does not know if to smile or frown. Be happy for promising future of friend or void that will remain once that close friend departs. Hard to tell the feelings when a friend moves away to distant location. Was hard first time it happened, amusing the second time and since then a habit. But this one is gonna be tough. She was probably my human emotion tank. Not many have the ability to make me smile and cry at the same time, but astonishingly she has that. She was my friend , my guide and possibly the only one in the world to whom I have lied the least. Yesterday evening was one of those which I would not forget for a long long time.

The climate was apt , the wind breeze just passed bye and the time flew. I wish and I wished hard that the time would stop. Let me cherish a few more moments before she would be going. There were so many things I wanted to tell her, but just didn’t. Her green eyes, lovely smile and nonstop chatter ( less than me off course ). The feeling of just being with her is so strong that it subsides every other emotion. There is one thing I have known when I am with her , to be what I am. No false faces , no extravagant comments , just be myself. But again she knows me so well , that a few would actually come close, but like all those she is going too far. And I really don’t know how to control the feelings. There can be no more than two people you can synchronize with so well , and she is one of those. How often do we talk , less , lesser and least . How much I wanna talk , now , in evening through dead of nights and first thing in morning to last thing I sleep. Her voice is soft and touches one heart like the soft violin tone. She has actually an alternate career in mimicry and pulling legs. I wonder if we would ever go together , that would be her favorite pastime. Another thing I came to know , she has some stamina and could walk 5 miles with ease and not feel tired. Another one she can weigh you with eyes and bring one’s hallucination to end. She did say a lot of things to me , but was I really listening. I doubt, I was wondering for most of the time, that it is not possible. This is definitely not the way to part, still the life is a long proposition and even though time would fly so fast , something are stagnant. They keep the places despite failures , losses and even lot of misunderstandings , fighting and cursing each other won’t leave a permanent mark over the friendship. She is one of those simple down to earth person anyone would love to have for company. All know I am not possessive by nature, but her friendship is sacred ,and all my friends know to name her with respect. I have done many things wrong to her, but she has forgiven me “n” number of times. I have tried to be nice to her, but she has been nicer. She is one of those who is utmost caring in nature ( I know for the instances shared between she and her siblings ), happy go lucky.

Now the real big issues .. is she complaining. Hmmm!!!! A little though. But these are not undesirable. Must be for leg pulling and she is one of those whose complaints will be entertained throughout.

Is she miser !!! No way , she is not . she is one who claims to plan careful for the future , say next Saturday she won’t be in Bangalore , or not present in my birthday party, which I was looking forward to , but hard luck. I might have had a hundred plans for the same, but there is real no craze left for the event anymore. All my friends who were my closest ones are now gone too far distances , and once in month we still talk, but she will also go. I know I am not even eligible for her ( mentally also) , and she will never accept anything more than the friendship and the reason I am not sad. She is one of the people who were the reason and the one I looked for each time I was in an emotional turmoil, difficult to realize and acknowledge she will also go. Someday ,somewhere. Many have come and gone , but her replacement , I don’t think I would be able to afford. She is one of those you can trust , and her angelic smile will make u blush. Her face full of embarrassment is a pleasure to watch. She is such a small kid behind those piercing eyes, strict words and high attitude. She is one of those who set parameters , may be achieves also but forgets.

She is not fair , but has long hair. Huh !!! nicely tucked and well maintained. Wanted to check if it was not falsification , but she is just perfect. About say nicely trimmed nails , to well managed purse ( she never forgets where the hell is mobile phone).nice sandals and golden watch (went missing cauz I was late ) and a matching purse. Simple and plain suit wrapped around one of the most beautiful girls I ever met to match the innocence of a child. Roaming in Bangalore could be such a fantastic event was simply unimaginable, garnished with the presence of a friend so sweet , often found in my phone book with name “Sweetest friend”. One of the friends I can go to world end to protect her, or be protected by her ( the way she would term it). I don’t know how to carry on relationship, am too stupid for that. But if she comes in my life, there is one promise I can do. Whatever happens , there will never be a trickle down her face ever .

She is one of the girls , any person can walk with , not for an hour , neither for an evening but for a lifetime.

6 comments:

  1. I just hoped it was a work of fiction , and that heavenly walk never happened. but then , beautiful writing is useless for the one who needed to understand it never did .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its very beautiful .. too good to be written on someone ..u imagine ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Lopa . but this is no imagination , she is my friend ... i like her very much ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well written boss :-) hope you get one of those sort of girl in your life

    ReplyDelete