Saturday, May 31, 2008

Void after she left

Go Going Gone ... Destiny , Future and above all , the one i thought was the most profilic friends , not one of the few but the only girl i knew whose smile is bestest in the world. The last time we met was not like that Jab We Met types , but infact a contrasting proposition. She has decided to move to Delhi and why should she not ,. I have known her for a year and half now as the best person in my life. I really dont have any adjectives coming to my mind for her, just that she is kid grown up just too fast.
This was another last time we met , i called her next day and next day till she finally picked the call, and told her i want to meet her once more. She obliged , and i was indeed the most happy soul on earth , maybe that would not be longed live , but the aroma of her presence evaporates all of any thoughts. The times i have spent with her have been the best of life. Its generally said that a person should not change for the one he likes, but i am sorry. Each of things she liked , i started loving. I started feeling there is a drastic change needed in my life, and this would not have been possible had she not come into my life. I started to look , find the errors in me , and rectify them for that is not the parameter for someone liking me or not ,but i started to understand that personality is one stuff one needs to build. So where does we start , the mirror . A few extra pounds , delete it. Set a target , 2nd of Sixth month , when i would surprise her. I worked hard , harder than one thinks. A strict regular diet topped with hours of gym and no chocs and ice cream for 3 months. Here i think i grew better, but again was mistaken. She refused to say i am fine. What does that do , a determination to lose another dozen kgs. Its not easy but maybe i will do anything for her .
There was a time i used to talk to a many girls , now i dont. All know her , and i want to tell her that for world she is someone , but for me , she is the world. I can go to limits just to be with her.Cauz she is one person who with whom i think i can be happpy. Her simplicity is so awsome , i have gone limits for her. Workouts . improving English and control diet. Nothing seemed to be impossible when she was in mind, one can think how wud she effect me if she comes in my life.
Last night in bangalore and she was with me , drinking coconut water ( mayb if she remembers it as nariiyal paani) , and that was in liue of coffee we were to have. And again , that awsome evening walk to follow. I still think i can walk with her for lifetime , and why only me , any person . Her genuine smile , her milky complexion (touchwood) and her touching words with her presence act as a tonic to live the life in a better way.
The day she was with me , i was looking at the time , stop. Please the clock , dont tick for some time now. I dont know when i will meet her next , just a small request, God , Lets call it a day and let her spend some more time with her, but time stops for nothing. And it went, and next day she also flew to Delhi.
The void expected on her departure was bigger than the distance from her place to BIAL. When i cross 11th Main , no more i look for the pink house , no more i am looking in the Ladoos if i see her or the morning shop where she has her tea/ Was the first time i passed BTM i did not want to pass through that SBI ATM....
i just want to tell her once , i will change for her , change for the best, would be an umbrella in the rain , a shade till the sun fade , and best of friend till the life ends. I dont know if i could ever be as good as you are, but i can promise that i will do the best of my capabilities to be the best for ya , and yes i still remember the song u like the most -- sweet like the sugar coated candyman ,...

All things planned for you on my birthday will miss you for sure. Even though you are the most beautiful angel the God ever made, even though you got the smile a few have , a voice envied by all , even though God gave you all decorations he had in his kitty, even though he had gifted you the best of the best in each and every catogary, and me on the other side, but dont we know opposites attract. Still i just want to tell you that i cherish your company the most ....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gupta,

    Yaar, you have great writing skills. Keep writing..

    Thanks-Ashish

    ReplyDelete